ACA/OBAMACARE HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS
Major medical insurance plans that comply with the Individual Mandate rule and meet all the minimum essential benefits required by federal law. Under the Affordable Care Act, if you don’t have health coverage, you may have to pay a fee to the government. The fee for 2015 is higher than it was in 2014: 2% of income or $325 per person + $162.50 per child under 18, whichever is greater.
Benefits to enrolling in ACA compliant health insurance plans
- Pre-existing conditions will be covered
- You may be eligible for a tax credit to help lower the premium you pay
- We will help you find out if you are eligible for a tax credit
- No need to worry about the government fine
- We make it easy! Our licensed agents help you select and enroll in a plan. It takes just a few minutes!
All of our qualified health insurance plans provide you with the following 10 essential health benefits:
1. Ambulatory patient services
2. Emergency services (ER)
4. Pregnancy/maternity and newborn care
5. Mental health and substance use disorder services
6. Prescription drugs
7. Rehabilitative services
8. Laboratory services
9. Preventative and wellness services and chronic disease management
10. Pediatric services
IT’S SO EASY
- Our licensed agents help you find affordable solutions
- We do the entire enrollment process with you
- Explain the options available so you can select the best plan for your situation
- Advise if you are eligible for a tax credit and how that will lower your monthly payment
- Register you in the Marketplace (if necessary)
- Complete plan enrollment on the call
- Enrollments can be processed in a matter of minutes!
- November 15, 2014 - February 15, 2015 = Open Enrollment Period
- Effective dates will be the first of the month, depending on the enrollment date as outlined below:
|Enrollment Dates||Effective Dates|
|November 15, 2014-December 15,2015||January 1,2015|
|December 16, 2014-January 15, 2015||February 1, 2015|
|January 16, 2014-February 15, 2015||March 1, 2015|
LIMITED BENEFIT & SHORT-TERM HEALTH PLANS
LIMITED BENEFIT HEALTH PLANS
Limited benefit health insurance plans pay fixed dollar benefits for the day-to-day health care services you use most:
- Doctor's Visits (including annual physical)
- Intensive Care
- X-Ray / Lab Tests
- Daily In-Hospital
Additional benefits include:
- Prescription, Vision and Dental Savings
- Accident Medical Expense
- Critical Illness†
†Critical Illness coverage is optional and subject to a simplified underwriting application.
Coverage varies based on the plan type you choose. For more details, please see the Insurance Plan Details.
For limited benefit health insurance plans, pre-exisiting conditions are not covered for the first 12 months and are subject to the policy Limitations and Exclusions.
Short-Term Health Plans
Short-Term Medical plans can save you up to 50% on your monthly premium. These plans allow you to choose your deductible and coinsurance so you can find a plan that best fits your needs and budget.
Short-Term Medical provides an affordable health insurance option to help you bridge gaps in coverage for a specific length of time. With Lifetime Maximums up to $2,000,000 per covered person, you can rest easy that you are prepared for life's unforeseen accidents. These plans also have a $50 copay for doctor and urgent care visits.
Short-Term Health Plans Are Perfect For:
- Individuals between jobs
- Those waiting for employer benefits
- Part-time or temporary employees
- Students and recent graduates
After answering just 5-7 qualifying questions, you can receive instant approval and coverage can begin the next day.
Legal Disclaimer: The policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions, and termination provisions. If there are any conflicts between this document and the Policy, the Policy shall govern. Not available in all US states or any other countries outside the US and coverage benefits may vary by state as well.